Friday, July 3, 2020

Vacay Update and ThreeNager Whoa's

We got home from our vacay we went and visited Mentone, AL and stayed in a cabin. Everything went completely great! We had no wifi or cable and the children survived!! They pretty much canoed around a little pond and fished the whole time. We snuck up to Chattanooga and went to the zoo there. All in all it was a great first trip with J. 

Now to the ThreeNager... she is going to be the death of me!! She poops her pants 95% of the time that she goes number 2!! And then last night she got into makeup when she went on an adventure alone in my room.... she got Nars lip stain ALL OVER herself and the wall and the door! She also simultaniously pooped herself and when I first saw her face I thought it was smeared with poop!! Take a look at this Tik Tok I made of her:  https://vm.tiktok.com/JRQ5VoB/

I have decided the Teenagers are way way easier!! 

On another note only 54 days from today till we hit our 90 day mark with J! Time flies when we are busy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye Brother August 4, 2021

 The following post is going to be a rundown of things that happened to me following receiving the worst news I have ever received which was...