Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Over two years past time to update!

 So, in December of 2020 we finally DID finalize J's adoption. And now looking back I can remember how frustrating it was in those moments. But if I did not read it then I would not have even remembered. Things are mostly good. I think I am meant to be a mom to so many. I remember writing my dating profile in 2012 stating all the things I thought.... I DO NOT want any more children... LOL N and A were 4 and 5 at the time and I was a single mom and very content with the two kiddos. Then I got married and Logan had no bio kiddos, so we had P.... then I got the wild idea to adopt J.... and now most days I have 6 kids and sometimes I have 7. There was an old lady who lived in a shoe... so many kids she didn't know what to do?? LOL we help my aunt with Z who is my cousin he is 6 and him and P are like 2 peas in a pod. He spends weekends with us. Next up we have N who was a former foster youth who was adopted at 16... at 18 she decided she could not live with her adopted parents anymore and now her and my two oldest girls share a bedroom. And last but not least my daughter N has a friend who comes over most weekends as well. 

   So, 2021 is officially the worst year of my life. On August 4th, 2021, my brother Jonathan died. I think I will use this blog to write about the things I did after that and my mission to try to figure out what happened actually. 

    I am still at my same job managing a Property Investment company where I oversee an office that handles over 400 diff homes that are rented. There is probably more stories than I know to share but I will just share those I remember and the new ones that come along. This is definitely a therapeutic effort for me.  

Stories to come: 

The girl that jumped out of a car

The mystery behind my brothers death

All sorts of parenting and child stories 

All about my mommy makeover! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye Brother August 4, 2021

 The following post is going to be a rundown of things that happened to me following receiving the worst news I have ever received which was...