Friday, September 11, 2020

Not all Sunshine and Rainbows

I yelled at J for the first time this week... we are good and OK now but there are times we have to give ourselves some grace as parents. We were all walking in the house and he was carrying his laptop and books rather than having them in his book-bag he pushes the door open and into my 3 year old so my 13 year old says to him you just shoved P with the door!!! J was very upset and took and threw his books including his computer at the floor... so I became reactive and yelled at him. Parents some days we have to apologize for our reactions to our children we are not perfect by any means. We still hugged goodnight and said I love you. 

Missing His Bus

So we have now been in school ending our 4th week. I had a almost heart attack when on Wednesday J got on the wrong bus! He texted his sister (my bio 13 year old) and told her I think I am on the wrong bus.... well he was and I was at work an hour away and my husband was also at work so I am texting him telling him stay on the bus and find out where the last stop is. He doesn't respond to me and decides to just get off the bus.... We do locate him and now he knows if he is ever unsure not to get on the bus to just stay at school because we know how to get there quickly if needed. 


Woosa I am writing this on Friday and I am so thankful it's almost the weekend. The kids now get to attend in person school 3 days a week till end of September and fingers crossed we will be in school 5 days come October. This weekend we are celebrating P's 4th birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye Brother August 4, 2021

 The following post is going to be a rundown of things that happened to me following receiving the worst news I have ever received which was...